What we’re going to be talking about on this Friday jam session is how to write emails.
I get these questions a lot.
- 1) I’m not a good writer?
- 2) I don’t know what to do with my email list?
- 3) I don’t know how to get the emails started?
- 4) I don’t know what to send them?
- 5) I don’t know if I should sell to them?
- 6) I don’t know how to build a good relationship with them.
These things start to creep in your head, and then you don’t send any emails at all.
I will tell you this, if you do not send emails, you will not get traffic to your website. You will not get traffic to your offers. You’ll probably not make any sales either. So, to show up in someone’s inbox and do something that we suggest to build that relationship with them.
I’m going to be breaking down a simple framework. This framework I’ve developed over the years for myself because I’m not a good writer either.
Enjoy the episode and let’s CRUSH YOUR WEEK!
Watch the Video Podcast Below
Thanks For Tuning in!
- If you found today’s show to be valuable, please share it.
- Additionally, please consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- They’re very beneficial when it comes to the show’s ranking. I can guarantee to read each one of them myself.
- Finally, don’t neglect to subscribe to the show on your preferred app.
“Remember, I’m here for you, I believe in you, and I’m rooting for you! Now it’s time for you to take action and go rock your brand”!